We are trilled to announce that during January of this year our LOX Detect – Precision Oxygen Sensors have successfully finished the comprehensive testing cycle carried out by VdS Schadenverhütung GmbH Germany, Europe’s number one certification institute for fire protection.
VdS Schadenverhütung GmbH is an independent certification institution working on behalf of security technology in Germany and affiliated with the German Insurance Association. VdS certifications are recognized worldwide.
Our OX – Precision Oxygen Sensors (Zirconium element) underwent testing for compliance with the following guidelines:
- VdS 3404:2016-05 (draft in German) – Requirements and test methods for oxygen sensors
- DIN EN 54-7:2006-09 + AC:2008: Fire detection and fire alarm systems – Smoke detectors (German version EN 54-7:2000 + A1:2002 + A2:2006)
- VdS 2504:1996-12 VdS guidelines for automatic fire detection and fire alarm systems, fire detectors, requirements and test methods, 5.6 on the interference immunity of the detector according to DIN EN 50130-4:2011
- DIN EN 60068-2-27:2009 Environmental testing Part 2-27: Tests- Test Ea and guidance: Shock (IEC 60068-2-27:2008)
- DIN EN 61000-4-2:2009 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) – Part 4-2: Testing and measurement techniques – Electrostatic discharge immunity test (IEC 61000-4-2:2008)