Designed and produced at our plant in Honselersdijk, the Netherlands, our sensors are configurable for a wide range of applications, and can easily be adapted for unforeseen applications because of our proprietary software.
Oxygen concentration range – 0.10 % to 25% (1000 to 250000 PPM);
Minimum detection limit: 0,01 PPM;
Sensor response time: 70 sec;
Signal output: 4-20mA;
Sensor warranty : 1 year;
Sampling method: Diffusion;
1 dry contact (relay).
Some of the distinct benefits of the LOX Detect – Precision Oxygen sensor are:
- Linear voltage sensor that measures the volume percentage of oxygen in ambient air;
- Industry leading accuracy with a tolerance of just 0,1%;
- Full software calibration;
- Calibration is done using 5 calibration points;
- Calibration does not need to be carried out in a specialised environment, so the system can be calibrated on the spot;
- Not susceptible to barometric pressure changes;
- Sensors also feature internal monitoring and give out alarms in case they need to be recalibrated or in case of a malfunction;
- Fully configurable alarm parameters, so that the user isn’t limited to standard alarm thresholds;
- Zirconium-dioxide element for temperatures between -30° to +85°;
- Infrared sensor for temperatures between 0° to +40°;
- Our zirconium-dioxide sensors have an expected life cycle of 8 years;
- Highly Resistant assembly frame made from aluminum;
- No maintenance required (only periodic sensor calibration)
The LOX Detect – Precision Oxygen Sensors made by FX Prevent, are one of the most advanced permanent oxygen measurement tools available today and can be used in a for various industries and applications, such as:
- Oxygen and Nitrogen generators
- Cold/refrigerated storage
- Power plants
- Natural gas and petrochemical
- Mining industry
- Low Oxygen Level training (Altitude training)
- Food industry
- Climate monitoring
- Exhaust gas Analysis
- Aircraft industry
Innovation, quality and flexibility
All our products are developed and assembled in our own factory in Honselersdijk and have evolved around the core values of our company: innovation, quality and flexibility.
Having production under our own management, we are highly flexible organization. This enables us to build to your specifications to deliver a custom installation which reflects your requirements, rather than just a standard product.
Maximum Security and considerably lower operating costs:
FX Prevent offers you competitively priced systems, with a considerable long-term operation and cost-efficient maintenance.
Our LOX® Detect – Precision Oxygen Sensor has been fully tested by VdS Inspection Services and is one of the few VdS-Approved